• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Edie Dawkins

fleuretta

kickbox
I suddenly remembered the name of a character in a book that I read as a child, and her name is Edie Dawkins. I would desperately like to know the title of the book, because I cannot remember any details apart from thsi one characters name.

So if anyone knows it, please let me know. Thanks!

That is definitely not it. I don't think it is a kids book as such, even though I did read it when I was a kid, but then again, I was reading adult books by the time I was 9 or 10, so this book could just have easily been a teen or adult story, more likely a teen.

I remember at one point in the story, the character Edie is in war-torn london, possibly after a bombing. I can't really remember anything else. I have a vague idea that the entire story is a fantasy adventure.. as if something happens that transports Edie to somewhere else.. I'm not sure. Does this give anymore clues?

Back