• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Eerie goings on...... With A Poll

Who should be next for the POD People?

• Freya

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Billy Oblivion

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • bobbyburns

• Martin

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • silly wabbit

• watercrystal

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Cathy C

• Novella

• RaVeN

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Magemanda

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Billy Oblivion

Eerie Goings On....

Has anyone noticed that our good friend Abu has disappeared?
One minute he was there and then suddenly.....!!!!!!
Replaced by someone called Stewart!!!!!
It's like The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers!!!!!
Who is this Stewart and how did he take over all of Abu's postings?????
He is a POD PERSON and should be burned at the stake for witchcraftery and things!!!!!

Just look at what's been happening on this board lately.....

Warm Enema - gone.
Oobie Doobie - gone.
Irene Wilde - Missing In Action.
Some woman going mad and getting my little pussycat banned.
And now something sinister has happened to Abu!!!!!!!

Who will be next????????
I'm rather hoping it will be Freya because she's a bloody student

I agree with you! but only if she eats pot noddles, lentils, and harps on about the rain forest with the gibbons and endangered marmots which my or may not live in the rain forest. :D

All bloody students eat pot noodles and lentils and cry when they watch films about the coming extinction of the Pacific Tree Octopus. But is that enough reason? I think it is but to be fair I think it should be put to a vote. Except that I don't know how to add a polling thing to my thread. And I think the candidates for Pod Personship should be: Me, Silly Wabbit, Martin, Freya (of course), RaVeN and Bobby Burns And perhaps this Stewart entity.
And anyone else is welcome to volunteer.

Who gives the best bribe? or should I say who wants to give me a big christmas present?

Irene Wilde has just informed me that we can't sacrifice Martin to the Pod People as he is their leader. So don't vote for Martin. Vote for Freya. The hobnob wench as watercrystal so accurately calls her.

watercrystal said:
Hay, if you wanna send me one, I can think about it--that i vote for you!! :p
I want clear promises of power and money before I make up my mind..

SillyWabbit said:
I agree with you! but only if she eats pot noddles, lentils, and harps on about the rain forest with the gibbons and endangered marmots which my or may not live in the rain forest

I despise pot noodles, and posh noodles and pot curries. I do quite like supernoodles though - they go nice and soggy, come in better flavours and are a more fun shape. They are especially nice encased in a pitta bread. I also depise lentils - they remind me of vegetarians, which I think is the most dubious career path one could choose. Unfortunately my degree is a BSc in Harping on about the Environment. We haven't discussed marmots thus far, but I just got 86% in my tree hugging practical.

Watercrystal said:
Not Freya! I tell ya!

She is the hobnob wench!

Behave young lady. Although I appreciate hobnobs, and bow before their almighty biscuity goodness, I could never replace the true Hobnob Wench - fair, departed Litany.

As for the rest of this thread, Billy O is getting annoying now. He needs his playmate back. IRENE I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. Get back here and save us :(

I'm Crushed, CRUSHED I say

I am crushed, CRUSHED. I'm not even mentioned on the survey as an option! Granted, I'm not sure I WANT to be podified and have my brains sucked out through a probiscus (If I am recalling this correctly), but, I mean, NOBODY wants to be left out entirely! Snubbed again! :( ;)

ctadams said:
I am crushed, CRUSHED. I'm not even mentioned on the survey as an option! Granted, I'm not sure I WANT to be podified and have my brains sucked out through a probiscus (If I am recalling this correctly), but, I mean, NOBODY wants to be left out entirely! Snubbed again! :( ;)
Nobody wants to play with me either.. I think I might just go to bed crying.. Btw I can suck your brains out if thats what you need..

Irene Wilde has just informed me that we can't sacrifice Martin to the Pod People as he is their leader. So don't vote for Martin. Vote for Freya. The hobnob wench as watercrystal so accurately calls her.
I must certainly am not, and to prove it I'll .. erm .. do a little dance!

*Does a little dance*

See!?

Cheers

Oi Martin, whilst you're here. Are you anything to do with Dutch Elm Disease? Only if you are, I can get extra credits on my course if I dispose of you and your type :mad:

Brilliant! I think what happens, is I fill in this form, and present a report. Then we have a seminar where I bring my evidence in (that's you Martin) and then we devise a suitable method of disposing of you. Is it alright if I book you for sometime after the New Year? Cheers, you're a star!

Back