• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Elie Wiesel: Night

For whatever reason, a flood of copies seems to have hit the used-book library sales and second-hand bookstores recently. And in like-new condition. So, I have a copy and will be getting around to it. Should probably be required reading for those who missed the events the first time around.

It's a good book to learn about how someone went through every day life there.

A boring book though,and I wouldn't read it in my free time.

It's a good book to learn about how someone went through every day life there.

A boring book though,and I wouldn't read it in my free time.

I have read books on the Holocaust,and watched movies,and the book is heartwrenching up to now but I want to know the relationship he has with God and
I want to learn of the guilt he has about his father

I finished this last night , there is the history most of us know but in heartwrenching detail.

The next two books I assume will be about this boys personal struggle dealing with everything afterwards.

I finished the other two,Dawn and Day.
This man ,then a boy,died inside,and was like that throughout the three books.A shell.

Dawn takes place in Palenstine where he joined the movement.

Day takes place in Paris.

:star5: To all three.

Edit:Although the main character in Dawn and Day is a Holocaust survivor,the books are fiction.

Back