• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Elizabeth George

GERBAM

HI
In 2006 George wrote WITH NO ONE AS WITNESS a book starring Lynley, his wife Helen and partner Barbara. They were after a seriel killer. But something happens that changes not only the lives of the characters but the whole course of what has become a trilogy.

In 2007 she wrote WHAT CAME BEFORE HE KILLED HER [which I am in the middle of now) which is not really a crime novel (at least not yet) but rather a fascinating story of a broken family and how their turgid world impacts their lives.

Her newest novel CARELESS IN RED [2008] picks up after the tragedies of WITH NO ONE AS WITNESS.

I have read all of Eizabeth George's books and enjoyed each one ... but I am awed by what she is accomplishing in WHAT CAME BEFORE HE KILLED HER. It is very suspenseful and each character is spinning in her/his own little world not knowing how to reach out to each other or anyone else.
These books are not to be missed. ****

Back