• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ell no longer a Moderator?????

Motokid said:
Ell...I can't pm you...your box is full....
I just noticed that, as a member, I'm allowed only 75 messages in my box! I thought I'd cleared lots of room, but boy was I wrong! I've got some serious deleting to do.
This may take awhile.

ell

I was worried for a few minutes while still reading the earlier posts!

I'm glad you're staying, Ell, your thoughts and opinions on a topic are always so well conveyed and explained - I always look foward to seeing your posts :)

This is a sore loss to the board, though, Ell was one of the best moderators out there - always so polite and made sure that people understood the points that she was trying to make.

Down amongst the commoners now, eh? :D

MonkeyCatcher

MonkeyCatcher said:
I was worried for a few minutes while still reading the earlier posts!

I'm glad you're staying, Ell, your thoughts and opinions on a topic are always so well conveyed and explained - I always look foward to seeing your posts :)

This is a sore loss to the board, though, Ell was one of the best moderators out there - always so polite and made sure that people understood the points that she was trying to make.
MonkeyCatcher

Here, here! Although I'm particularly new to these forums, I couldn't help expressing my astonishment at stumbling across this thread. Based on my careful observations, it's apparent that you, Ell, are one of a kind - caring deeply for the opinions of others, and always there to lend a helping hand.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

Ell... just saw this thread, and came as soon as I could! Whew! Good to hear you'll be sticking around, or I'll have to get my butt over there and kick you back in. :)

ds

Ell said:
Wow, a thread for me that's not a HB thread! Thank-you for all the kind words.

I decided to step down for personal reasons and of my own volition. I'll still be around as a member. You can't get rid of me that easily! :)

ell

There's only one thing that will make this move acceptable from where I sit...and that's if your post count doubles in the next 6 months....so get to it Ell....blast us with your brilliance....I'm waiting.....

Back