• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ell no longer a Moderator?????

Motokid

Damn. :(

Is there a reason? Did I miss something? :confused: :confused:

Ell, you will be missed dearly...at least by me.

Darren said:
Ell decided to step down as a moderator.
Has this been something she's thought about for some time, or was it a decision based on the most recent events?

Ell...I can't pm you...you box is full....

I'm sorry to hear that also. Ell, you are incredibly articulate and fair with all your comments, whether you are posting from your members perspective or as a moderator. I hope to still have the pleasure of reading your thoughts on a regular basis. :)

Having modded before, I can tell you that it's done for a variety of reasons(time being a biggie) Sorry to hear about your decision Ell, you were very understanding and communicated things to members in a good way.

Kookamoor said:
I'm sorry to hear that also. Ell, you are incredibly articulate and fair with all your comments, whether you are posting from your members perspective or as a moderator. I hope to still have the pleasure of reading your thoughts on a regular basis. :)
Agreed.

Please don't leave us Ell. You definitely were the best of the mods... But I think I can understand your reasons for wanting to step down.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised too, but I guess she had her reasons. I hope she sticks around though!

Wow, a thread for me that's not a HB thread! Thank-you for all the kind words.

I decided to step down for personal reasons and of my own volition. I'll still be around as a member. You can't get rid of me that easily! :)

ell

oh good. there were loads of worried pm's going around today.
i'm glad you are staying on, ell.

Back