• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Erotica and Testosterone

A2R.

Can the two mix?

I feel like i want to try reading an erotic book but i assume they cater to the female population.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but most erotica's are from a woman's general point of view and i'd rather read one from the males.

Are there any good erotica's for men?

Well . . . there's Bedtime Erotica for Men by Lexy Harper. Or you could check out the link sparkchaser provided.

Thank you, guys. I think i may check out The Comfort of Women. I'll let you know how it turns out :)

But um, I'm not really looking for hardcore eroticism. So am i looking for a Romance novel or...? Because i want the novel to have good taste, but sensual good taste.

I'm not sure the genre I'm looking for..

Can the two mix?

I feel like i want to try reading an erotic book but i assume they cater to the female population.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but most erotica's are from a woman's general point of view and i'd rather read one from the males.

Are there any good erotica's for men?

Ellora's cave is planning on having erotica for men. I don't know if they actually published those books yet. Might want to check out their website.

Back