• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Every Family Has One...

honeydevil said:
sorry i didn't mean to be rude, i just wanted to know, and if you don't then tell them, words are powerful...
You're not rude, you're inquisitive - that's a good thing.

Cheers

honeydevil said:
i'm sorry, i know that this comments come and the only thing i wanted to draw your attention to, is that doesn't matter how dysfunctionel your family is, or how different you are or how much they criticize you, they still love you...
Of course they do :)

«FickleMinded» said:
--yup! we had one in my family, my youngest sister, she is so irresponsible and I hate her to death.
And she's the irresponsible one? :p

Cheers

«FickleMinded» said:
--yup! we had one in my family, my youngest sister, she is so irresponsible and I hate her to death.
wait a few years and you don't want to live without her! or she's just different!

i love my family. we get along great. all the "dysfunction" is out and on the table. aside from the early bit, my sister and i had a very normal(whatever that is) upbringing. i would say our wierdness now is how close we are. my 10th anniversary is in 2 years and we have been talking about going to an all inclusive type joint with a swim up bar. that's all i care about really, i want to swim to a bar. and my mom, god love her, said yes that would be fun we should all go!!!! now i love to vacation with my parents but not to a hot sexy resort on my 10th anniversary.

«FickleMinded» said:
I could cheerfully have throttled my sister when we were younger :D She hasn't turned out so bad though :)

wait a few years and you don't want to live without her! or she's just different!
--actually,right now,I'm so happy that I lived a thousand miles away from her,sometimes I wish she's not related to me in any manner.

Martin said:
And she's the irresponsible one? :p

Cheers
--you have no single idea how did I come up of hating her.and i'm telling you,it didn't happen overnight.

«FickleMinded» said:
--you have no single idea how did I come up of hating her.and i'm telling you,it didn't happen overnight.

You can choose you friends, but you can't choose your family. It must be frustrating when someone repeatedly tells you 'Oh but you love them really!'

Irene Wilde said:
Or the infamous "family should stick together -- no matter what."
Really - no matter what? I've had some first-hand experiences with situations in which the family in question can, to put it bluntly, go to hell.

Cheers

I'm pleased to say that I was always the mommys boy, because I was the youngest child and I only have sisters :) However, I was also a bit of a troublemaker - getting into fights, getting suspended from school, that sort of crap.

My family havent exposed me to their dark secrets yet, I'm still waiting ... although I know my Grandpa has a brother he doesnt speak to around somewhere .. not very exciting though!

Phil :)

Back