• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

execution

Wabbit

OK, you have been sentenced to death!!! ( you are innocent of coarse ) They offer you a last meal... What do you have? :)

For me: If I am allowed to cook myself ( I am picky and don't trust somebody to cook it right lol ) I would have paella de Valencia with a nice salad. I would ask for Ben & Jerry chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream for dessert.

If I am not allowed to cook, probably the case, then I would ask for a traditional English roast dinner with all the trimmings! And then same for desert.

OH! And a strong espresso to finish off everything. Told you I am picky, let's add demanding as well lol

So... You are about to be executed and offered this last meal.

What do YOU ask for?!

Fried Dodo.

But seriously, probably something Italian. A nice creamy pasta.

I think the real question here is why am I being executed? And how is it going to be done?

I would have the following:

Starter:

Prawn cocktail

Main course:

Pepper steak with chips, cooked tomtoes, peas (and a yorkshire pud)

Dessert:

Strawberry cheesecake

Cheese & biscuits

Irish coffee

I've gone and made myself hungry now.

:(

Ah man! I'm being executed? Again!?

Damn, I hate it when that happens! All that paperwork!

Guillotine_anim.gif

Cheers, Martin :D

If I'm allowed to have whatever I want, I am pigging out on a bacon cheeseburger (angus beef, cheddar jack cheese, center cut bacon, and lettuce on a thick seasame wheat bun), spicy french fries, and strawberry cheesecake.

Since we still do this here (trust me, I'm not voting for it) you can actually look at a list of last meals. It's on the web somewhere, I forget where.

For me, hmm:

I think a good ole Tex-Mex feast.

Shrimp Quesadillas
Chicken Enchiladas
Chips and Queso

Sopapillas and honey for dessert

Or alternately, Cajun:

Fried Crawfish tails
Shrimp Etouffe
Shrimp and Okra Gumbo
Red Beans and Rice

and Beignets for desert, with Cafe au Lait

whatever I want? hmmmm................definitely a sampling of many desserts including a huge caramel fudge nut sundae with vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche cheesecake, german chocolate cake and original tollhouse chocolate chip cookies (not hard, they must be soft). Also some wonderful expensive coffee-possible real Hawaiian Kona or something as equally good and not just one cup either.

A nice, simple Tomato and Herb soup to start

Then a slice of Pepperoni Pizza

Cajun Chicken Breast for main course

Profiteroles and Ice Cream for Dessert

Yum!!!

Course id rather not be executed at all!! ;)

Phil (who is stuffing himself with Marmite on Toast at the moment!!)

Marmite?
Yuck, uck, yuckity yuck yuck yuck yuck!

I guess it's true what they say, you either love it or you hate it.

"Marmite is dark brown-colored savory spread made from the yeast that is a by-product of the brewing industry. It has a very strong, slightly salty flavor. "

Originally posted by igkuk7
"Marmite is dark brown-colored savory spread made from the yeast that is a by-product of the brewing industry. It has a very strong, slightly salty flavor. "

Sounds deadly...of course, so does execution :p

Man, its basically yeast extract - its brown, its smells BAD, and i used to hate it!!

Unfortuantely then my fiancee happened and now i get force-fed it at breakfast times!! (Something about it being good for you!!) Nah, its not all that bad actually, it just takes some getting used too!! :)

Phil

No, vegamite is Australian :)

I don't think the U.S has anything close to Marmite. I have inflicted it on a few of them, the look on the faces was priceless :D

regards
Wabbit

Back