• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

famous face

who do you look like?

• Someone famous/star/actor/singer.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No one, your original.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • You look alot like one of your family members.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • You dont look your age, or your personality.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rosario dawson, famous actress, was in "the rundown" with a famous wrestler. and was in the latest movie "alexander", many have said i look like her....

i actually look like her alot when my hairs straight.

I look a lot like my mom at my age, but my personality is a lot more like my aunt's.

I don't get much from my dad's side, which is probably a good thing. :rolleyes:

This thread is ridiculous and the 'options' in the poll are some of the funniest things I've read in the last...ooo...3 minutes...

my grandfather, my dad, one of my brothers, a nephew and two cousins and myself looked/looks pretty much the same at young age.

also im been told that without the beard i look a lot like Liev Schreiber (clark in "the sum of all fears")

My looks are unique and I'm incredibly handsome. Anyone who doesn't believe this will be sent several photographs which prove the point.

I look exactly like Brad Pitt. Only much more sexy. Honest. Really I do. :D

*fingers crossed behind back*

You don't believe that I look exactly like Brad Pitt only hotter??? I am shocked! :eek: I cannot show my picture as it's far too sexy! :D

Now I know from personal experience that I am beautiful. I have met Ms Irene Wilde and can vouch for the fact that she is gorgeous. From Watercrystal's avatar I am aware that she has a passing resemblance to a young Audrey Hepburn. And we all know about Freya's beard.
Give me proof or out yourself as an ugly varmint!

Oh he's a drain cleaner - you'd be amazed at what you can find in the drains of London, thats why he needs the armour and sword.

Phil :D

phil_t said:
Oh he's a drain cleaner - you'd be amazed at what you can find in the drains of London, thats why he needs the armour and sword.

Phil :D

Yes, you wouldn't believe the size of those rats! :eek:

That's why I quit to become a post man!

But what does Phil T look like? Does he look the front end of an ass? Or does he look like the rear end of an ass? Or does he, and this is more likely, look like no end of an ass?

Back