• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fatal error

SFG75

No, I'm not talking about your doctor screwing up, I get this from time to time. It prevents me from posting a new thread or making a reply every so often.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1084 bytes) in /home/bookread/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 329

Wazzzat?:confused:

Thanks for the reply. It hasn't happened since I first posted. Just a temporary glitch evidently.:D

I've learned not to attempt to write lengthy replies to any forum when I'm at the library. Every time I forget, I hit the submit button, and find I've been logged out and lose the message I'd carefully written. And of course, I can't remember what I just wrote. Verra frustrating!

It's only happened a time or two when I attempt to post in the "general reading/books" section. It has happened for days now though.

I don't know if this will help, but it did it to me constantly when I was trying to change my avatar. Then I come back and the one I had last done was now there. But that was a couple days ago...

I've learned not to attempt to write lengthy replies to any forum when I'm at the library. Every time I forget, I hit the submit button, and find I've been logged out and lose the message I'd carefully written. And of course, I can't remember what I just wrote. Verra frustrating!

When you are ready to post the message, highlight it first and right-click and copy...
Just in case. :)

Back