• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite 3 books of all time

jgsketch

Hello,
I would like to know your 3 favorite books. I am doing research to offer books along side my other products at my site. expressivecandles.com. It does not have to be a certain genre, just you favorite books to read. Well here are mine,

Any books by Tom Clancy
Of course Harry Potter
and The Da Vinci Code

Thanks for your time

My Three favorite books of all time are, in no particular order, the last one I read, the one before that & the one I'm reading now.

No matter how many books I read, that has always been my answer.

Sorry if it's not an answer you're looking for Michelle, but all I can be is myself.

Tough question as it's very hard to limit a list to three definitive books of which I class as favourite and can give you a list of 100 I would urge others to read.

There's also the problem of having books that you won't be able to sell on my favourites list, such as the 'Oddkins' by Dean Koontz which is out of print.

Perhaps you should question your current customers on their reading habits so that the books appeal to them, otherwise decide if you are going to cater for modern literature or the classics...otherwise you may just as well sell all books.

As Knowse Gungk said, I also like the books I have just read which means yesterday I could offer you a different selection of books to now because today I read 'Perfume' and enjoyed it, but if I sat down and thought about it I doubt it would make my top list.

Mxx

Very difficult choice I can only give three off the top of my head that I can seperate from my 100 other favorite books.
3. The Thief Of Always by Clive Barker

2. The Worm Ouroboros by E.R. Eddison

1. Time And Again by Jack Finney

Even then after typing them in I already want to change them Lol fickle person that I am.

Tr

Henry Miller - Collussus of Marrousi
Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club

and about a million contending for the final position!!

3rd...F. Paul Wilson's "Conspiracies"

2nd...Dean Koontz's "False Memory"

1st..................................F. Paul Wilson's "The Tomb"

My three favorite books of the moment and in no particular order...
"Chikara" by Robert Skimin
"The Free Bards" by Mercedes Lackey
"The Princess Bride" by William Goldman

Knowze Gungk took the words right out of my mouth. My "favorite" books are usually the ones that I've just read. Which would be...

To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
Jane Eyre-Charlotte Bronte
Wuthering Heights-Emily Bronte

lol gotta love the bronte sisters.

Favorites

My favorites at this time are:

Vanity Fair by William Thackery

Watership Down (forgot who wrote it!)

and

Queen Lucia by E.F. Benson

Originally posted by Kaz
Cool avatar, Stella Leanna. Where do you find that? :) I like Coldplay too!

hallu :) you can just call me stella :)

I just typed in yahoo search "coldplay avatars" =)

I'm glad you like them too! :D

Thats a tuffie... but i will have to say 1. Angela's Ashes
by Frank McCourt (Brilliant)

2. The Horse Whisperer by Nicolaus Evans

3. Not sure... hmm.. so far a tie between Seabiscuit & The Green Mile.

i can't say for sure that they are my favorites, but i love "Other Voices, Other Rooms" by Capote, "The Sun Also Rises" by Hemingway, and "The Talisman" by King and Straub.

Back