• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite places to eat?

Ruzi

Tomorow is my dad's birthday, and for a treat we decided for a brunch out at IHOP and he seems to be looking forward to that.
I'm usually not much for breakfast foods, but I make an exception for that place, not to mention I've been craving pancakes for some reason.
Other places I like:
Subway
Crazy Horse(this little cafe up the street)
McGuire's(sp?)
Cracker Barrel
Chili's

This topic isn't original(sorrys:( ), but I always enjoy chatting about food, so let's hear about places you like to eat at.

LOL . At work the other night, one of my friends was reliving the days when he & his girlfriend used to work at IHOP.

As he tells it, after closing time, they fliped each other's panckes on every table in the place.

Enjoy your brunch! :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
LOL . At work the other night, one of my friends was reliving the days when he & his girlfriend used to work at IHOP.

As he tells it, after closing time, they fliped each other's panckes on every table in the place.

Enjoy your brunch! :D

RaVeN

Did they use syrup as well?

We're going tonight to a taqueria. Yum! I like Chili's, but nothing beats a non-chain Mexican restaurant.

Martin said:
I'm addicted to Burger King.

Seriously.

Cheers, Martin

Why am I not surprised? :cool:

While in London, there's always Pizza Express and the Eye of India when in Bath. :) Closer to home, the selections would be any of a number of family-owned Mexican restaurants or a really great sushi place called Dono Sushi. Of course, the best restaurant in town, I would immodestly say, is Chez Wilde, where the specialties are cioppino, grilled salmon salad, and shrimp stir fry.

Irene Wilde

True@1stLight said:
Did they use syrup as well?

Well, he said he had to throw away his handcuffs afterwords.

Then he mumbled something about a sticky keyhole. :D

RaVeN

I love Applebees and Mr. J's Bagels & Deli. I used to eat a lot of wendy's, but its been so long since I've had any fast food, that it no longer looks good to me.

Indian, Turkish, Italian, Mexican, and Mongolian are amongst the restaurants I visit most. There's a Greek restaurant nearby which I've yet to visit and, in the last couple of months, a Kurdish restaurant has opened.

Sometimes I go to Burger King, I always order my favourite - Double Bacon Cheeseburger. Yummy!! Sometimes I go to pubs for lunch or tea. I like italian restauarant, I like those foods.

We have a traditional South African restaurant nearby where you can try things like Antelope, Ostrich and even Crocodile. Fantastic.

ControlArmsNow said:
We have a traditional South African restaurant nearby where you can try things like Antelope, Ostrich and even Crocodile. Fantastic.

I like ostrich. I also like yak and kangaroo. :)

me next, me next! ok, so <clicks tongue>, so there's this fabulous japanese restaurant, jade garden, that serves fried tofu in a fermented soy sauce, served by one of those sultry black-haired waitresses, you know, the ones that wear sex like an earring, and I swear I'd just about died and gone to heaven, though I can't say I'm keen on beans in general, on account of the gas, only I get this tingling sensation that runs up thighs and, KAPOW!, I'm in tofu heaven.

Back