• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favourite Character

In the books its Pippin and Merry because they grow so much and Frodo is so overrated. In the movie it'd have to be Gollum because he completely stole the show from Frodo and Sam.

Either the leader of the elves ( don't remember his name ) or Gandalf. I like them because they are so mysterious and magical. They are full of secrets and magic and they are holders to wonder.

Occlith said:
Ghân-buri-Ghân

huh? Occlith, I always wanted to tell you that i kinda liked your avatar. you girl are special. :D or a boy? (I usually don't go to check the profile,but only guess.)

my favorite character, ermm, used to be that handsome long-haired archer. you all know who he is, huh? ;) but not any more!! and strangely, i found i was sort of sick of him.

Galadriel the Lady of Light/ Faramir or B.. mir? (anyway, the younger one, the one who wanted to steal the ring, and the one who fought for his honor to death.) should say that my likes and dislikes are mainly based on the movies. :p

wow, here is a funny link to test your LTOR personality:

HERE

I am Aragon! :cool: And the second time is Frodo Baggins, geez.

My LOTR personality was Legolas. I was shooting for Galadriel, but I'll take any elf I guess. :)

Hehe, I was Legolas too! I was sort of aiming for Tom Bombadil because (linking in with the thread here) he's my favourite character. Or at least I always tend to think he's my favourite character. But, I was being honest with my answers aswell: 'Hairy feet? Yes please.'

Sam I am... not what I would have guessed but there you have it and internet tests are never wrong..

Freya said:
I was Gandalf. Presume it's the beard thing we have going on.
You don't see a lot of women with such a beard.. a shame really, its such a nice one.

I took that test and was judged to be Gandalf! :eek:

My favourite characters are probably Aragorn, Legolas and Sam, who is largely overlooked but saves the day at the end! Hurrah! :D

By far my favourite character is Gandalf. If Sauron had actually played a part as large as any of the Fellowship, with the exception of Boromir, I would no doubt like him the best!

I hate Gandalf and all dwarves, but that's just me. Then again, I also hate hobbits. I'm weird.

But my favorites are the bad guys. Sauron, Lurtz, Saruman (way cooler than Gandalf), etc.

Back