• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fellow Human Here

AlphaOmegaX

Hi everyone! Just started on the forum to find some good information on books to read and everything. I hope I have a great stay here. Nice to meet everyone!

~Josh

Thanks everyone! Your already all nice I can tell. To answer the question I was asked about favorite books/authors I can only really say that I love "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which is actually pretty old but I like it nonetheless. I liked the book Thr3e by Ted Dekker. As for fav ones in particular, as long as I like it I can read it.

~Josh

Welcome!
AlphaOmegaX said:
...I love "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which is actually pretty old but I like it nonetheless.

Wow. You get some points for being a high school student and liking that book.

mehastings said:
Welcome!

Wow. You get some points for being a high school student and liking that book.
I like it because it isn't your typical high school melodramatic overdone sci-fi, romance, fiction story crap.

Such nice people already. I've joined other forums that always seem to contain at least one jerk. Nice to meet you all.

~Josh

AlphaOmegaX said:
Such nice people already. I've joined other forums that always seem to contain at least one jerk. Nice to meet you all.

~Josh

Greetings from the jerk in residence.:p Glad to see you posting, some interesting threads thus far.:)

SFG75 said:
Greetings from the jerk in residence.:p Glad to see you posting, some interesting threads thus far.:)
Good to know I've found you. Glad to meet you though. Interesting threads??? I see! Which threads do you speak of resident jerk?

~Josh

Back