• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fencer's Trilogy: Maps needed...

Sentinel

You know how it is, every aspiring Fantasy-Author gives his readers some maps of his dreamt-up world with countries, cities and the general lie of the land to orient himself while immersing into his story.

I have started reading the Fencer's Trilogy (Colours in the Steel being the first volume) by K.J. Parker and seriously enjoy this sort of "early industrial fantasy" (don't know how todescribe it better). What I'm missing though, is the (in this case it seems) quintessential maps. I'm always slightly disorientated as the plot wanders around.

Maybe someone of you has a version of these books that come with maps? Or is there a fansite/author's homepage/publisher's website that might yield something like that? Any hints are appreciated.

Cheers, Jan

I don't remember there being any maps in mine. I've only got the first book, but if I remember I'll have a look when I get home.

Back