• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fiction Novel about a Nazi Invasion of Britain

Denisdh

I read a novel as a kid and have no idea of either the author of title now :(

It was about WW2 with a twist, Hitler invades Britain. It covered the war from several character points of view and went through the British setting up resistance cells before the invasion and then there activity after invasion.

I remember a few things that have just stuck in my head like a bit about a cricket game and also silk lingerie getting turned into parachutes!

Any help is appreciated! I have tried to find this book so many times before without any luck!

Cheers
Denis

I would have read it some time round 92-94 maybe! I thought it had a name like "All the Kings Men" but after doing a lot of searching that doesn't sound right :S

The book seemed to span a period of several years from early 1940s to ...... I'm not 100% because I think I didn't finish it!! I remember reading bits where the Nazi's were dining in occupied London.

There are several novels on that topic. If you do a search on Alternative history novels including nazi invasion or something like that, you can find a few. Maybe when you see a few titles you can remember the one you read.

Back