• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Finally a busy book reader forum!

Niyoosha

Or so I hope ;)

I'm a 30 yr old male in the UK, I love reading fiction - mostly horror/thriller/fantasy 'typical boy' stuff.
I'm currently reading Firestarter - Stephen King, after having it on my bookshelf for years, what a great, flowing story!
Once complete I am going to be starting on the Jasper Fforde 'Thursday Next' series, already have them on order from my library.

I have been looking around for a readers forum that people post on more than once a fortnight and this seems to fit the bill!

By the way my user name means 'listener' in Farsi the predominant language spoken in Iran; although I am not Iranian, I am welsh, I just liked the word :D

I look forward to hopefully talking to you all at some point

Or so I hope ;)

I'm a 30 yr old male in the UK, I love reading fiction - mostly horror/thriller/fantasy 'typical boy' stuff.
I'm currently reading Firestarter - Stephen King, after having it on my bookshelf for years, what a great, flowing story!
Once complete I am going to be starting on the Jasper Fforde 'Thursday Next' series, already have them on order from my library.

Gotta love King, we have a lot of threads on various books by him if you use the search function. Feel free to start threads on his other books as well. The horror section can be quite scary around here.:whistling: Watch out for abecedarian, she is the one wandering around telling people that they are "dirty birdies!":lol:

Welcome aboard!:flowers:

Back