• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

First post

Chris Markowski

Hi Guys, looks like an interesting place. I figure I'd post here before this is the first time I saw this website and am logging on. I enjoy reading and writing. I like non fiction primarily but enjoy fiction as well. Currently I am reading Inferno by Dan Brown. Its a little hard to get through because its so similar to Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code so I'm getting a little tired of it. I am also working on "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", which is very interesting so far.

I read a lot of philosophy such as Kant, Hume, and Neitzsche.

I have also wrote a non fiction book, "Memoirs of Madness". So far I am happy with it!

I look forward to seeing you in the main forums.

-Chris

Welcome aboard! Feel free to post your book in the writer's section, sounds interesting.

I think I read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich....can't remember though. I don't generally go for non fiction stuff. Have you read Master Mind: The rise and fall of Fritz Haber, the Nobel Laureate Who Launched The Age of Chemical Warfare?

Yeah I haven't even heard of that. I do like to read non fiction more so. My mind is crazy enough as it is to be filled with all the imaginations of others :)

Back