• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Flogging Molly

Yes i have heard them and there really good.
A bit of a strange mix but it works well :D

I'm a bit of a fan, I guess. It's been a while since I listened to any of their albums though.

I have heard them on the radio a bit lately and I like them. I haven't heard more than a couple of songs though. Hmm, may have to try and hear more by them.

I heard them on the radio too. I got the album "swagger" because it had the song I heard on it. I have not stopped playing it since I got it over a month ago! I went and got another 2 albums by them and they are class :)

Wabbit said:
Have you seen them play live? I would really like to. I'm betting they would be amazing.
Yeah, four times. Twice at a festival and twice in a club/venue. Nice energy.

So funny thing, I was sorting through my Ipod and I have 2 of their CDs (Drunken Lullabies & Within a Mile of Home) on there. I guess my hubby is a fan of them and had loaded all his cds on for me :) Both are very good CD's.

They reminded me a bit of the Dropkick Murphys, have you listened to them? I have seen them live and it was an excellent show.

I have never heard of them. Course that is not surprising.

I am still playing my "Legendary Songs Of Don McLean". I can't get enough of it.

Back