• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Following Protocol: Hello.

Privatjokr

I just registered today and am already posting all over, so I figured I should at least say hello.

I like the rest of you read in my spare time. I don't read as much as I like which is partially due to the fact that I am an extremely sloooooow reader. I do, however, try to get through a book a week, though it is often difficult to do so.

Favorite authors:
Michael Crichton
Jeffery Deaver
James Patterson
the list goes on...

Privatjokr said:
I like the rest of you read in my spare time.
in your spare time?? :eek:
my apreciated mr. you might be in the wrong forum :D

welcome to this little corner in the net
sure youll enjoy here
there are some beers on the frezzer help yourself

btw if I have understood you name correctly I would just like to say...

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairyfucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

and

Well ...no shit. What have we got here, a
fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire
your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come
over to my house and **** my sister.

:D :D :eek: :D :D

aye--------, hay, be gentle to the newbie. our insanity should be revealed little by little. ;)

Welcome to the board, Privatjokr :)

watercrystal said:
aye--------, hay, be gentle to the newbie. our insanity should be revealed little by little. ;)
You mean let them think we are all normal untill it is to late.. but I don't know how to be normal.

SillyWabbit said:
Yes! Follow them and find out were the buggers are going! :mad:

Well I'm convinced the entrace to Narnia lies in the back of the dryer. Honestly, where else do things disappear so randomly?!

Back