• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Four-Word-Story:The Sequel.

If you want to get your post count up, make interesting posts. This is what you call post-tipping. :D

Miss Shelf said:
there's no interesting threads to make interesting posts in! :p

I know. It's those mods deleting the spammers' threads; leaves us nothing to laugh at. :mad:

Stewart said:
I know. It's those mods deleting the spammers' threads; leaves us nothing to laugh at. :mad:
We're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't ;)

Stewart said:
If you want to get your post count up, make interesting posts. This is what you call post-tipping. :D
Who gives a damn about post counts??? I know on some forums you get some kind of oakleaf cluster attached to your name when you reach certain milestones, but is anyone here really concerned about it? Unless Darren has some kind of gold bullion or medium roasted lamb on a spit waiting for me when I hit 5000 or whatever I'm honestly not at all concerned. I'm more ashamed of my post count than anything. It reveals how much time I should have spent elsewhere this year!

Kookamoor said:
Who gives a damn about post counts??? I know on some forums you get some kind of oakleaf cluster attached to your name when you reach certain milestones, but is anyone here really concerned about it? Unless Darren has some kind of gold bullion or medium roasted lamb on a spit waiting for me when I hit 5000 or whatever I'm honestly not at all concerned. I'm more ashamed of my post count than anything. It reveals how much time I should have spent elsewhere this year!

I never notice post counts until somebody mentions them.

Kookamoor said:
Who gives a damn about post counts???

Well I'm having a race with someone. That's the only reason I give a toss.

It is, of course, pointless.

Hurrah for pointlessness.

Back