• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

fun poems

ricky

i have a friend, tom, who is, as an american, convinced that he got me addicted to a canadian tv show...some of you may have heard of it, others may not..it's called the 'trailer park boys'...anyway, because he was so convinced and wanted his proper recognition, i wrote him a poem to show my undying gratitude. i will share it with you now..please keep in mind, it's all in the name of fun, so don't rip it to shreds to much! this is for all you fellow canucks out there......

I liked to think that I knew a lot,
That was before I met Tom Dott.
He opened my eyes to whole new joys,
A fabulous show called the Trailer Park Boys.

Bubbles with his shoppin’ cart,
He turns them into works of art.
He truly loves his bubble maker,
And considers himself the kitty caretaker.

Julian, he seems the smartest of the bunch,
Even if he drinks only rum for lunch.
He came up with Freedom 35 while jailed,
Unfortunately, the plan blew up and sadly failed.

Ricky forever down on his luck,
But always ready to get drunk as ****.
A little slow, and always bummin’ for smokes,
But oh man, can he can whip out those knock, knock jokes.

Mr. Lahey and Randy too,
They have nuthin’ better to do.
They’re always on the boys like ticks,
That’s why they call ‘em “fuckin’ dicks”.

And then of course there’s Trevor, Corey, and J-Roc,
Who Ricky and Julian love to mock.
These poor kids, well there is no hope,
For all they wanna do is party and smoke dope.

But back to Tom I do write to,
How would my life have gone on without you?
My days before were so pale,
Thanks for bringin’ me to the Park of Sunnyvale.

well it isn't meant to be a real poem that she wants people to comment and critique. it is more a hope that people will post their silly poems, similar to ds's thread the other day and my haiku one.

put your anal retentive tendencies away for a few minutes.

no kook, i didn't! jonathan torrens is a riot! have you seen many episodes of trailer park boys? my fave is the one where they caught j-roc i a well, comprimising postion, and he kept saying, i was getting changed, i was getting changed!!!! hysterical!

ricky said:
no kook, i didn't! jonathan torrens is a riot! have you seen many episodes of trailer park boys? my fave is the one where they caught j-roc i a well, comprimising postion, and he kept saying, i was getting changed, i was getting changed!!!! hysterical!
Yeah, that one's awesome! He's my favourite character. We have the boxed set at home, but I haven't seen them all yet. Maybe I'll make it a DVD night tonight...

Back