• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

funny books to cheer you up

saliotthomas

i try to mention books that are not only funny.Not like say,Tom Sharpe,Woodhouse,Bryson,...who made a trade of it.Some books make you laugh,but have wide purpose.

the first be My stupid dog (west of Rome) John Fante-i loved the dog rapist story,and the sense of revenge the main caractere take from it.

The evolution man(What we did to father) Roy Lewis the story of prehistoric humain with modern brains-It actually help me grasp a few things about our ancestors

the Lamb Christopher Moore-it's more a "all jokes book" but i found it so funny i can't help puting it here

Water Music T C Boyle-the story of the quest for the source of the nile.I loved this book,a mixture of adventure ,history,all wrap up in a lighthearted writing.

Gentlemen of the road -Micheal Chabon-It's a nice litttle story,jews with swords was hid first intended title-Stewart as a nice review on this

Pretty much any book by Christopher Moore. That guy just makes me chuckle.

Chuck Klosterman "Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs: It's hilarious observational humor. I love it.

Back