• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Games...

Samerron said:
Any Final Fantasy fans? :confused:
I have played Final Fantasy 7,9 and a bit of 10. It's the best game series I've ever seen. For all those who love fantasy, start playing it now!!! :D

I've never gotten into that series, But I've heard it's very good!

It's marvelous! Once you start you can't stop, it's like nothing you've ever seen. Just make sure you have plenty of time to play because it's long plus your mind should be free to get into the fantasy of the game :). It took me around 60 hours to finish FF9 (and I was talking about wasting time on games :rolleyes: ) !

There's also a sequel for Final Fantasy 7 and it’s a movie called Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. You can watch the movie without playing the game but of course you won’t enjoy it as much as if you finished 7. Now, if you try to play 7 you’ll find the graphics shitty (I guess the game was in 1997) but the gameplay is highly developed and enjoying. If you have PS2 I recommend Final Fantasy 10 to start and really enjoy it.

Samerron, I'm with you. I got FFX for my 18th b'day a few years back, and ended up with a bad back from lounging in a bean-bag in front of the telly for ten hours a day!!! The FF series is not good for your social life or health. FF8 is my fave, haven't played 7 or 9, FFX-2 was a bit weird. I liked FF Tactics, but felt it was a bit short.

Other than that, I've been playing some old PSone games like Abe's Exxodus, Bust-A-Move (addictive!), the Resident Evil series (my favourite games of all time).

Also, slightly embarassingly, I've redicovered an old passion for interactive fiction games! :eek: You know, ehere you type in stuff like "Put blue orb in orb-shaped recess on sw door". I must say, the old school does have its charms!!!

I could go on forever here but I feel I must take a breath and let someone else talk:)

Peronel said:
Samerron, I'm with you. I got FFX for my 18th b'day a few years back, and ended up with a bad back from lounging in a bean-bag in front of the telly for ten hours a day!!! The FF series is not good for your social life or health. FF8 is my fave, haven't played 7 or 9, FFX-2 was a bit weird. I liked FF Tactics, but felt it was a bit short.
Nice to hear that. I didn't have a chance to play and finish FFX because I didn't get PlayStation 2 :( . I know the FF series is not good for your social life or health, but now tell me, is it worth it to sit all these hours to play that amazing game. For me, I guess it's worth it. If you don't have time, just stop watching TV, stop playing other games, stop chatting online and spear your time for the game.
I might be playing FF 7 in this summer. I want to finish the game and then watch Advent Children again.

Peronel said:
Other than that, I've been playing some old PSone games like Abe's Exxodus, Bust-A-Move (addictive!), the Resident Evil series (my favourite games of all time).
Bust-A-Move is a simple but fun game. I used to play it every night before going to sleep on my gameboy ;) . But Resident Evil, it's an impressive game. It's storyline, plot and atmosphere is great, just incredible! Me and couple of friends played all Resident Evil games on the first PlayStation and watched both movies. I also recently discovered there are Resident Evil books on Amazon and planning to buy them soon.

Back