• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Gene Hackman a jerk?

Gene Hackman has more brilliant than your little finger put together.

I pale in no comparison, in fact you are making me blush.

but if my avatar were any indication, I would pale once in a blue moon and blush purple

Just a thought ... and the flip side .... but there are actors/performers out there who play nice, sweet, and good who are jerk snobs in real life.

Just a thought ... and the flip side .... but there are actors/performers out there who play nice, sweet, and good who are jerk snobs in real life.

have you seen the heartbreakers movie. hahahahahah I can't believe Gene Hackman would have accepted such a role. I mean think about it. Isn't he rich? I suppose maybe he just wanted to get next to Sigonrey Weaver,.....or maybe Jennifer Love Hewitt?

He's far from my favourite screen actor, and Gene Hackman has a record as someone who is adept at picking naff roles, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't been in – and contributed positively to – some good films, from The French Connection to Unforgiven.

He's far from my favourite screen actor, and Gene Hackman has a record as someone who is adept at picking naff roles, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't been in – and contributed positively to – some good films, from The French Connection to Unforgiven.

Oh, he was good in Unforgiven? Then I guess we should forgive him.

French connexion was not ot bad
You just have a probleme with hackman,don't try to justify it.
Really loved Peter Sellers ,fell sorry for him you wearing his face .

thanks for not trying to justify your problem with me.

That's because he's new.
icon_rofl.gif

I don't mind. Besides, I can claim it as part of my court ordered community service.

Back