• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Gerard Butler

Pinecones360

Gerard Butler is the phantom of the opera(if you were unawares) and i believe he is one of the most gorgeous men in existence. he's scottish, he's gorgeous, and he can sing. what else could anyone ask for?

He's okay to rest your eyes on. And ears :). My co-worker loves him. I will show her this thread, so she knows she's not alone in the world :).

my sister and i have tried to find every movie he is in and watch them. we now own most of them. this list would include(if anyone is interested)
-timeline
-reign of fire
-tomb raider 2
-dracula 2000(yes he is dracula)
-phantom of the opera
-attila(tv miniseries, alot of him, one would argue almost too much)
-dear frankie(independent, slightly hard to find)
and then he has a few others coming out but who knows when they'll get to the US or anywhere for that matter.

I am so in love with Gerard Butler!!!! I normally don't like guys, but I just couldn't resist his eyes...that face...that bod...that VOICE!!! I seriously swoon every time I hear him sing Music of the Night.
Anyone who is in love with him may enjoy this link. Warning to little people: he is half-clothed, so don't get me in trouble with your mommy.http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18749901/

Doesn't Billy Connolly have one finger missing? Not that that's even very relevant, but y'know...

Edited, duh, you really don't wanna know why.

steffee said:
Doesn't Billy Connolly have one finger missing? Not that that's even very relevant, but y'know...

Edited, duh, you really don't wanna know why.
I hadn't noticed, does he? I've only seen him do some 'stand-up' and Timeline and Mrs. Brown. He has quite a range.

I didn't think I'd seen any other films he'd been in before 300, but I soon realized that I had seen many of them. I just watched The Phantom of the Opera last night, and I'm writing a review on it to post in my blog later.

I'm currently watching Attila again. I seen it a long time ago, but I wanted to see it again for awhile and what better excuse than to watch such a gorgeous actor? ;)

spartabaseyz8.jpg

Back