• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Getting to know...

They require some very specific care. I've killed a few. I think my thumbs are black though. I can grow african violets and aloe plants without issue though.

African violets are supposed to be hard.

African violets are supposed to be hard.

Get outta here. I just ignore them til they wilt and water them. I think they are perfect for neglectful souls like myself. They like to dry right out. :lol: Oh so many jokes to be made here...

No matter how careful I was, I would always end up killing my African violets. ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_smileys_1shifty.gif

Meanwhile my mother has them all blooming. Go figure.

So saying "why won't you miserable little bastards bloom?!!?" is counterproductive? Noted.

Don't have anything called photobucket on my computer - I guess it's one of those things you can add but I've never even run across it before. Will investigate further. Who is Thomas? momac

Getting to know

Am now a member of photobucket and once I can interpret what it is I'm being asked I should be all set. You're dealing with a granny who is quite befuddled with all this computer stuff - maybe I should be asking the kid across the street to be my mentor. momac :banghead6mx:

Oh, you shouldn't have to set up an account to view the images.

Everyone else can see the images just fine, yes?

Getting to know....

All I get on the screen when I underline the links you have sent me is that little round fellow in the one corner - the rest of the screen is blank. momac

Back