• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Girl with a Pearl Earring

I haven't seen the film, but it struck me that Scarlett Johansson, after characterisation, is surprisingly similar to the girl from the Veermer's picture. I wonder if she was given the role because of this similarity.

L O U D books!!!

I have seen the movie, I cannot say that I have read the book though, but I MIGHT during summer-time .... (sorry, I cannot guarantee anything, since I have like hundreds of books laying around waiting for me to pick them up and read them .. so I guess I will only read the ones who scream the loudest!!!)​

RaVeN said:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D
I was wondering how long it would take for you to share your love of other sorts of pearl jewellery with us.

Didn't you tell me earlier that "sticky is fine"? It's clammy that you hated?

Why can't you just be thankful for the gifts you recieve? It's a wonder your boyfriend didn't just throw them down the toilet.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Hey Tig!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D

RaVeN
LMBO! Yes, I MUST admit when I saw the title of this thread I almost choked on my coffee. And this is SCAREY!!

Help!! I'm starting to think like you!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I watched this film yesterday. It's quite good but I prefer this book. Cos this film have some miss out of the story. Veermer's art room is perfect which I used my own imagination.

Tut tut tut ..

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

If you refer to yourself as state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by relatively low density and viscosity, relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature, the ability to diffuse readily, and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container ..

.. then yes.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Back