• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

God Without Religion

Manisha

I have recently picked up the book God Without Religion and was looking to see if any of you have had the pleasure of reading it. I find this book to be exactly what it has been called "a spiritual masterpiece"! I am reading it now for the second time and am finding it even better than the first. The author Sankara Saranam must have spent years writing this book. it is just so powerful.
If anyone would like to discuss it please post!

Manisha

bobbyburns is a god, but no one has started his religion yet. I've been trying to drum up some interest.

Hi Manisha,

Just wanted to thank you for the link. I have read many books along this subject line...my favorite fictional one being, Johnathan Livingston Segall, by Richard Bach. Would enjoy discussing it after I read it.

Looks somewhat interesting, I'll have to pick this one up sometime. Ever read anything by Thich Nhat Hanh or Ken Wilber? :confused:

Back