• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Going to Work

Sapper41

Well i'm going to work for my final 13 hours of hell! I cant wait for it to be over. I'll miss the people but I won't miss the inmates and all around retartedness (<-- dont know if that is a word but it fit.) Wish me Mazel Tov!!

*UPDATE* Well, i'm at work it's my last day as we know, and guess what happens? We smell "weed" in one of my cell blocks. We do a cell search, and the drug dog "hits" on a certain inmates bed. We confronted the inmate and went to take him to an isolation cell. What does he do, he attempts to fight us. Sadly enough he lost the battle and now is in the isolation....

Good evening Sapper, I just got to work as well. I have to say though, I would never have as much excitement as you would. I get excited if a customer complains when they can't get service! "Call Centre" Ah well, I hope you have good night.

Good for you, mate!

May your next job involve less wrestling and all around depressedness.

Cheers

Back