• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good to see there are people who still read!

Evom777

Hello Everyone!

It`s good to be here! I`m a 30 something year old male from Syracuse New York. (or sewercuse as I like to call it) I am becoming more and more disenchanted with society gravitating towards technology. Yes we have our technology but we are lost. Kids marinate and rot in front of video games for hours every single day. Who needs parenting skills when You can buy Your kids the latest video game? The only books kids read these days are the instruction manuals for the games.
Enough of my ranting. Early books/works I enjoy are the Bible and various writings from Cicero. I enjoy many books on collectibles/antiques, current events, useless knowledge, and much more. I don`t read too much fiction but I am currently reading an interesting work of fiction that was recently released called The Canarsie Flash by Hazar Worth. I am looking forward to talking to everyone on this site! Take care.

Nice to meet you Evom777! I have only recently joined myself so still getting into the swing of things :)

Back