• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Gothic Beauty Magazine

ValkyrieRaven88

Does anyone else read this? I only have a couple of issues, because every time I go into the local Hot Topic, it's already sold out! This is a great magazine; they have music reviews, articles, and information about gothic fashion designers and other things like that.

Isn't it a wonderful magazine? My friend, Denise, showed me one of her copies at school during lunch one day, and I absolutely LOVED it! A-MA-ZING!

I've seen it at Barnes and Noble. I'll read an issue if the topics interest me, but so far I haven't been inclined to spend the money on an issue.

I like them. They're pretty cool. One of my favorite things is the comics they have in the back. It's a strip called Apocalypse Not-Quite-Yet about the life of a somewhat ditzy goth girl. Quite funny. I also like the music reviews. It's nice to see something being reviewed in magazines besides Nelly and Justin Timberlake. They actually review the kind of music I listen to, which is enough to make me love them forever.

Back