• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Great Faces

third man girl

Hey, RaVeN, and fellow hockey-fans. What do you call the coach of the Colorado Avalanche? I just watched a brief report on the team (our late night channel 5), and the guy’s face amazed me. That face wasn’t born, it was constructed! Strong jaw, rugged features, a nose that’s been altered by a bus. Wow! (I don’t normally say Wow!; Ashlea is infectious :D ). Couldn’t you just write a story about a face like that?

Third Man Girl

Granato.jpg

"Hi! I'm Tony Granato."

PS Be honest. That photograph does NOT do the nose justice. A wonderful nose, cleverly pushed back into shape by the photographer. How to ruin a character :(

Third Man Girl

I think that TMG is suggesting that you are in a home for canids. :)

TMG, you stay up and watch the Hockey on 5! I used to regularly, but i have to be up at 5 to go to work, so it goes right over the time im meant to be sleeping!!

Thank God for VHS :cool:

Phil (New York Rangers fan)

phil_t said:
TMG, you stay up and watch the Hockey on 5!
Thank God for VHS :cool:

Phil (New York Rangers fan)

No. I'm tucked up in bed, too. We do have VHS in the Northern wastelands ;)

Third Man Girl (Joe Sakic fan) :)

third man girl said:
No. I'm tucked up in bed, too. We do have VHS in the Northern wastelands ;)

Really, i wasnt sure if it had reached you yet!! :p You know, down in the rich and affluent south, we have this new thing, called DVD, lets you record for hours!! :eek:

Phil :)

PS: You know Hockey, i watch it mainly for the cheerleaders! :D You know, the cold, makes all their poky bits ..... nevermind ;)

phil_t said:
PS: You know Hockey, i watch it mainly for the cheerleaders! :D You know, the cold, makes all their poky bits ..... nevermind ;)

(a) we refer to those as their pom poms
(2) cheerleaders? what game are you watching that has cheerleaders?
(d) you can bet your 5 hole that Tony's sister, Cammi is a liitle more pleasing to the eye

RaVeN

Back