• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings and Salutations

igkuk7

Greetings all.

Can't believe it took me so long to find such an active book forum.

It's late and I'm really not in the mood for waffling on about my boring self right now. Let's just say I am a student from Liverpool, and I'll let you form your own opinions.

Favourite Authors: Pratchett, Adams, Dick, Bester, Asimov, Palahniuk, Banks, Marshall Smith, etc... The list goes on.

Anyway, I'll be around, so beware, I often get on the wrong side of debates.

Welcome from me, too, who has never read Pratchett. Or most of the other authors mentioned here. Gosh, just what have I been reading???

Well, well, look who we have here!

Welcome to the Boards, Igkuk. I assumed you already knew about these forums right here. You'll love it here, I'm sure.

Cheers, Martin :D

welcome to the forums igkuk
why do you get on the wrong side of debates? now thats a debatable issue!
and since you get on the wrong side of debates you will get on the wrong side of this debate titled "wrong side of debates"
thus you will get on the wrong side of the wrong side that is the right side!!!!
( lol what nonsense am i blabbing!!!!)

why do you get on the wrong side of debates? now thats a debatable issue!
and since you get on the wrong side of debates you will get on the wrong side of this debate titled "wrong side of debates"
thus you will get on the wrong side of the wrong side that is the right side!!!!
Looks like I'm going to feel right at home here.

Thanks for the welcome all.
:D

Saludo Ig!

So you like debates, huh? Me, I love mass debates. Yup, nothing like mass debating...

ummm

Enjoy the forums!!!

:D

Regards
Martin

Hi Igkuk, nice to see you again in here! You know me in other forum! (Garfield poster) I have been here for long time! Anyway welcome to this forum!!

I am new also-jazzrose a.k.a. pammie

I was recommended this site by a fellow Rper, I see some familiar names already. I am not very computer savvy-as in I have no clue how to post an "emblem" with my name. anyway-I am addicted to books and love to talk about them. Some of my favorite authors are just about all mystery writers who don't include letter names, cat names or other cutsie things in their book titles, current popular fiction, memoirs, gee-I didn't give an actual author's name-how about Gail Tsukiyama (Dreaming Water) ? Is it traditional to post quotes? pammie-jazzrose17

:eek: What kind of debates? bi---g, bi--g, confusion.

:D haha, welcom Igkuk, i am also a new member.

Enjoy yourself here,

and Cheers :p

Back