• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings and salutations

koldflame

Hi from NY! I'm Steven Cohen, 24, a senior at Rochester Institute of Technology going for my Information Technology degree.

I've been an avid reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy ever since my mom gave me The Hobbit and the LOTR series for my 10th birthday.

I currently have four favorite Fantasy authors and two favorite SF authors. For Fantasy I like: Terry Goodkind, Robert Jordan, Tamora Pierce, and L.E. Modesitte Jr. For SF: Ben Bova, and Lois McMaster Bujold.

The last book I read was one I finished earlier this morning, The Magicians' Guild by Trudi Canavan.

I look forward to chatting with all of you,
Steven Cohen

Welcome to TBF, koldflame :D

I'm a big fan of Tamora Pierce's books as well. My favourite is the Dane quartet, but I think all of them are great :)

Thanks all

Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Halo: Yeah, I just went out and bought the other two books in the series after I finished the first one! I have faith they will be as good. ;)

Monkey Catcher: Tamora Pierce books are great! Everyone of her books I've read I've greatly enjoyed and ended up reading in one session. There's not many authors I can say that about. Amusingly enough, at least to me, is I first picked up her book because of the cover! Not really because of the cover art... but the texture of the books was different.

-Steven Cohen

koldflame said:
Monkey Catcher: Tamora Pierce books are great! Everyone of her books I've read I've greatly enjoyed and ended up reading in one session. There's not many authors I can say that about. Amusingly enough, at least to me, is I first picked up her book because of the cover! Not really because of the cover art... but the texture of the books was different.
Well what a great find for you then! I found out about her books via a friend, and have been thankful ever since! Just to make sure that I'm not missing out, are there any books after Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen (not including books written for her other "Circle" series)?

Back