• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings, Fellow Book Lovers!

You Americans marry too young.
And to think, I didn't even mention that I got married when I was 22!

On that note, would anyone like a piece of the top tier of my 4-year-old wedding cake, which is still in my freezer? Perhaps if we mix in some peaches and chocolate, it might just be edible! :p

Did you just get married or it was somebody else wedding? :)

Halo said:
Wabbit can't have any, because he never told me about the free peaches until he accidentally mentioned them today, and also because he never gave me any of his chocolates.

Not true!!!! I was saving you some but, errrr, the dog ate it! Yeah... that's right, the dog... :eek:

hay82 said:
Don't feel bad Halo.. Here you go all for you. ... You might save one for kelliebelle since she is new..
peaches.jpg
sorry, to destroy your flirting, but that are not peaches, that are nectarines, mix between peach and apple!! i'm really sorry, i couldn't resist!!! :D

yeah welcome, i hope you enjoy it and i look forward to hear from you, kelliebelle!!

@ sillywabbit, i didn't know you enjoy cooking, you should make a party, i think we all enjoy good food!! (specially cooked by somebody else) :cool:

bye have a nice day :)

Halo said:
Hay, what a lovely, generous person you are! :) In the same spirit of generosity, you can have one of the peaches. That leaves one for Kelliebelle, and the last one for me. Wabbit can't have any, because he never told me about the free peaches until he accidentally mentioned them today, and also because he never gave me any of his chocolates. :p
Don't know about generosity, but I'll have that darn peach. Just try and stop me!

honeydevil said:
sorry, to destroy your flirting, but that are not peaches, that are nectarines, mix between peach and apple!! i'm really sorry, i couldn't resist!!! :D
Well well aren't we the smart one... :p :D
Eugen said:
Just try and stop me!
I'll never get between a woman and her food, people lose limbs that way. Here you go.
awww.cspinet.org_cspi_images_peaches.jpg

@ sillywabbit, i didn't know you enjoy cooking, you should make a party, i think we all enjoy good food!! (specially cooked by somebody else) :cool:

bye have a nice day :)

Yes, cooking is another one of my hobbies! I have so many hobbies and so little time. I think I am a collector of hobbies :D

A party sounds good but ill order take out or ill be too tired to enjoy it! Everybody is invited! Bring booze :D

honeydevil said:
sorry, to destroy your flirting, but that are not peaches, that are nectarines, mix between peach and apple!! i'm really sorry, i couldn't resist!!!

Ah, not so smart: I have it on good authority (OK, my mum) that a nectarine is a cross between a peach and a plum. :)

And flirting? Just what are you suggesting?! :eek: My heart already belongs to another! ;)

Whoa... just a second too late in greeting the newbie and food gets thrown around! I suppose I'll just have the peach stems then...

Welcome kelliebelle!

ds

Back