• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings, friends..

Father Author

Hello to all. I have been quite fond of books since a very young age. I am slightly ashamed to admit that American Psycho is perhaps the greatest novel I have read, mostly because it is frowned upon by many, although I tend not to be influenced by the ideas and opinions of others. However, I suppose I am still in search of an author that has successfully captured what Ellis has accomplished within this novel.

Regardless, I encourage all to venture through the book with an excessively open mind -- the rewards are potently existent.

Lastly, I look forward to exchanging ideas, opinions, and knowledge with all of you.

Regards

Hi

Nice to see someone new. I’m only new to the site myself but I’ve had a lot of good discussions with the other member already.
I read Life of Pie a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.
If you write at all you should check out the “Writers showcase,” forum on this site. If you do I’m sure to see you there,
Regards Hanman

Welcome Father Author and all others please say "Hello"

Hi Father Author:

Hope you are well this evening. Welcome to the board.

I am new this week as well and am enjoying the opportunity to view the different posts. There are such a myriad of thoughts that I am glancing away. That is inbetween the book promotion.

May you all have a great night,
craig fenton
author

Welcome to the board. Have you read any of Ellis' other works? In addition to American Psycho I also read The Rules of Attraction. A strange and difficult read, yes, but there was something about the book that made me want to find out how it ended.

Back