• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings from the New Forest.

Jren

I've been really into fantasy fiction since i was seven and picked up the Hobbit for the first time. Since then I have been devouring books on a weekly basis.
Favourite authors are:Terry Pratchett, L.E Modesitt Jr and Raymond E Feist.
It's great to be here and hello again to everyone on the site.
Bye, Jren.

Oh and i am in real need of any new authors, if anyone could reccomend some for me i would really appreciate it. (I tend to read epic fantasy, but i'm willing to expand my horizons.)

Howdy, Jren.

I'm a huge Pratchett fan, myself. I'm not overly into epic fantasy, myself (actually, I'm more into the sci-fi side of things). Have you ever read Douglas Adams? He's more sci-fi, but most people who like Pratchett like Douglas Adams.

Welcome Jren!
I'm sure you'll find numerous ideas on what to read throughout the forum.
Enjoy!

Bill

PS- That's one heck of an address you have there. It must be a bitch to fit it all on an envelope.

Originally posted by RaVeN
Welcome Jren!
I'm sure you'll find numerous ideas on what to read throughout the forum.
Enjoy!

Bill

PS- That's one heck of an address you have there. It must be a bitch to fit it all on an envelope.

At least we can all stalk her with ease!! We have exact directions lol ( JOKE :) )

:D

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)
I hope you have lots of fun. Right now there is actually a thread regarding good epic fantasy books to read, so you might want to check that out :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Hie, um dont really know how to say this but I'm actually a guy. Just realised that Jren does sound like a girls name and at this point i feel like a complete idiot. Thanks for the welcome, i really appreciate it and your right about the whole location thing, it is pretty long winded(soon to be changed so no worries)
P.S I have read some Douglas Adams and your right he is a great author though I am not generally into sci-fi.

Welcome to the Boards, Jren! You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers.

Consider yourself lucky, I've been wanting to have female stalkers for ages now! Alas, to no avail. :(

Cheers, Martin :D

Back