• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings from the Phils

poch05

Hello everyone! I'm new here...I'm Ochie from the Philippines :) Hope to meet a lot of booklovers out here. I'ts been a while since I've read books the way I used to (used to meaning everyday...lol). Anyways, just realized how much I've missed reading and hope to get back on track :D

Welcome! Hopefully the bookforum won't distract you from your reading time :) Reading is such a pleasure! Enjoy yourself!

We are sort of distracting. But at least we provide good recommendations. :)

Howdy and Welcome!

Thanks guys for the welcome...I don't think the bookforum would be distracting..lol :D I think it would give me a push to read more :)

poch05 said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here...I'm Ochie from the Philippines :) Hope to meet a lot of booklovers out here. I'ts been a while since I've read books the way I used to (used to meaning everyday...lol). Anyways, just realized how much I've missed reading and hope to get back on track :D
Well your reading what we all comment so thats part of reading! :p

Welcome to the Boards, Ochie!! And you'll take that remark, about this place not being distracting, back soon enough! Trust me on that!

Cheers, Martin

Thanks guys! I've been browsing through the forum and I'm already getting info overload..lol...There are so many topics...Hahaha...Don't I'll be able to finish reading all of them :) I think a lot...I mean.. A LOT of books will be on my Wanted list soon once I start reading through the threads..lol...

Back