• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings from VestnikRA!

VestnikRA

Greetings from Vestnik!
And here is something about me.
I was born in Russia and have read a great deal of different kind of books (I just love it :) ) and also went through many different spiritual teachings from Christianity to Theosophy and Agni-Yoga. I have learnt something from each of them but... was not fully satisfied. In late 90th I happened to read the books of The Ringing Cedars of Russia series and got so much excited by them that decided to follow this path... In 2001 I moved to New Zealand and lived there for six years. It is very beautiful country full of amusements and kind people. There, I created and set up a website named "Space of Love" both in English and Russian, dedicated to Space of Love and other Anastasia's ideas, and I would be really happy if you take your time to look through. May be you will find your real Self, your true predestination on this path...
I believe that we all are co-creators of Space of Love and our planet is the place where we learn and contribute from our heart...
Recently I returned back to Russia to embody my dreams about Space of Love creation into reality.
I have a small library page on my site where you can find some of my favorite books! I will be happy if you find them interesting.

Handsome family.We have a thread in general chat for pictures also,so you can post there more pics.

Thank you for letting me know, Libra.
I just tried that and found that I can't store any more pictures, my limit exceeded. :sad:

Strasvoitsya!

Is that a Catalpa tree growing next to you?
Those things grow everywhere... their original range is a very narrow area along the Mississippi River in the USA...

:)

If you want to post some pictures online, go to imageshack.us (I cannot post links yet!)

www(DOT)imageshack(DOT)us

Strasvoitsya!

Is that a Catalpa tree growing next to you?
Those things grow everywhere... their original range is a very narrow area along the Mississippi River in the USA...

:)

If you want to post some pictures online, go to imageshack.us (I cannot post links yet!)

www(DOT)imageshack(DOT)us

You mean the tree on my picture? Oh, I never knew its name! :) Actually, I made this picture in a dendrarium nearby. I don't think you can find it anywhere else in Russia.

Hi Vestnik, I enjoyed reading your story.One of my favorite books is The Brothers Karamazov, have you read it?

I like your library website and look forward to reading more. I would also like to have a library online someday. I agree with you that we are co-creators of our reality. Quantum science is validating this more, and the message is becoming more mainstream in books and media. Anyway, I'm also new, I just thought I would say hello.

Hi Awnings, I know this book but I never read it. :)
Yes, we create our own reality, according to "The Secret" (I love this movie!)

Back