• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings

Hamlet

kickbox
Hello everyone! Everything here looks nice and fun, so I hope no one minds if I just hop right in, and make myself at home! :)

Hiya Hamlet, welcome to the board.
So how long did it take you to decide whether to be or not to be a member here?

Thanks everyone!

Few questions to answer. mehastings asked me to tell a bit about myself. Well, I'm kinda complex, but that makes it actually easier to explain myself. All I have to say is that I like pretty much everything. I am interested in everything from Road signs to Opera Houses, and if I don't know anything about something, I am always willing to learn about it. Keeps my conversing skills flexible.

Gem asked me how long it took me to decide if I wanted to become a member. My reply is no time at all. I always enjoy a good book, so why not join a forum where others do, as well?

To SFG75, I am enjoying the psychological side of the book I am reading. Some of his unusual criminal psychology is quite incredible.

Thank you all again for the welcomes. :)

Back