• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greg Iles

rosy

Anyone like his books? I have read two of them. One I thought was very good and the other not so sure.

I haven't tried his books yet either, although he is one of a list of authors that I've made a note of who seem to write the kind of books I generally like. Which two have you read? And which did you like or dislike?

Greg Isles

I read Sleep no More and Dead Sleep. Sleep no more was a bit odd but Dead Sleep, I really enjoyed. I have managed to get Mortal Fear so I am hoping that it will be good.

I believe he's named Greg Iles. If anyone is searching for this author, they would never find this thread as is. Perhaps a mod could intervene?

rosy said:
I read Sleep no More and Dead Sleep. Sleep no more was a bit odd but Dead Sleep, I really enjoyed. I have managed to get Mortal Fear so I am hoping that it will be good.

Totally agree.
Loved Dead Sleep, but didn't really enjoy Sleep No More. haven't read any of his others though.

Snowwhite said:
Totally agree.
Loved Dead Sleep, but didn't really enjoy Sleep No More. haven't read any of his others though.

Try reading Mortal Fear by him. I have just finished it and really enjoyed it.

I have read all of his books
The Penn Cage Novels are very good (a new one is due out this fall)
The Quite Game
Turning Angel
The Devils Punchbowl

Also Mortal Fear and True Evil are very good

Back