• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Grown" and "0.37 - A try to eXplain USA something..."

MatthiasB

Hello,

I'm the author Matthias Baerlocher.
The first thriller I've wrote is "Grown", the pressure was somehow too heavy. So I've decided to overwork it probably to "Somehow Grown", if I should find the time...
Anyway, "Grown" is available on the book market...

My second thriller is "0.37 - A try to eXplain USA something..."
It's about a private person, who did declare the United States of America war, it became officially ignored, but a NSA agent couldn't let it be and he did contact this person in privacy...
It's in the end a fictional thriller, which does show the holes and hills among the carpets of USA.
I didn't had the opportunity to release it till now, that's why I've decided to generate a pdf file and it's already downloadable on my wordpress website.

enjoy and regards
Matthias Baerlocher

Just a suggestion... you might want to try writing in German and then getting a professional translator.

I don't accept this insult, mister...

A language is something living as the society, who does use the language.
A language is as divers as the people, who do use it.
Did you ever read a book from a Australian or Irish??

Matthias Baerlocher

*shrug* It was just a suggestion. I invite everyone to read your "book" and judge for themselves, then.

The World Bank CEO’s Speech
And the World Bank CEO (He would say, he’s the most powerful person ever existed…) started to explain the fundamentals:
“Ladies and gentleman, I did surround myself with your nice presence, just cause you are rich. Some might be richer, than I am, but don’t forget my position and the money behind conducted. And don’t forget even not all the brave Banker’s Commission, who DO follow. Every blackmail becomes disclaimed.
{Räusper!} {Hustler!}

Beer Good is simply offering a friendly suggestion: one that would be wise to heed. It is obvious you are not fluent in English. That isn’t an insult. You are functional in English. I am functional in Spanish and Khmer but not fluent. It would be foolish of me to write a book in those languages (assuming my goal was to get as many people to read it as possible.) When a fluent speaker reads something written by someone who is not fluent the grammatical errors and improper use of idioms becomes distracting to the point that one cannot focus on the story. So I second the advice to write in your native language and then have it translated. But once again, that is assuming you are trying to get as many people to read it as possible. If that is not your goal then feel free to ignore that piece of advice.

Kudos on your “Grown” website. It looks very nice.

Yes yes, the world bank CEO is within my thriller somekind of dumb person...

Another eXample:

“Hello Mr. Awytok,
I’m not just James Frazers, I’m NSA agent James Frazers and this is my private E-Mail account address.
Be smart and don’t send it to NSA, CIA or any kind of US/USA institution.
I will be from worth for you and you are already from worth for me. I will be honest to you:
I do have the fully file of the cases, that you caused. It became honestly in the begin ignored, until scape damages started to happen and the addresses did lead often to you and to the Conspiracy 0.37…
Don’t watch me as an enemy… Trust me…
I want to contact you, cause I want to prevent worse for USA. The rock you started to roll down a mountain of the Rockies, became already an avalanche.
Don’t get this wrong, I do watch you as an enemy, but I wanna discuss with you. I wanna discuss with you, without, that the NSA itself does know about.
I’m honestly really a NSA agent, but, my international contacts aren’t that bad, which could become even of worth for you.
You could treat me now and just send it to NSA, themselves…
You could cooperate with me and you will have even some worth for yourself…
The worth, that I am talking about, is actually, to make your life more save for yourself. You are an enemy of the state, in the eyes of USA and the White House and their/our influence is huge.
The key to this is, details, about your war declaration enumeration. This is what I want.
With this will I start to play, to solve the demon of the Conspiracy 0.37, that you caused, means in the end less pressure for you.
If you confirm, so send me just and E-Mail to this address. I do like hot games as you…
Best wishes
Agent James Frazers in privacy”

Matthias Baerlocher

Now I do insult you mister...

Did you ever read one of my books?
And what 'happened' to my screen?

I would simply say, you are out of comment, mister...
Means just stop posting within my thread, OK?

Matthias Baerlocher

If you can't handle criticism, maybe you're in the wrong business...

Clearly your English isn't good and considering you're from Switzerland, I assume you're fluent in German or French. Hence beer good's suggestion that you write your books in your own language and then have them professionally translated. You may have written great books but I wouldn't read them if they are written in that poor English.

And I don't see how you can compare yourself to an Australian or Irish writer, considering English is the official language in Australia and Ireland... :confused:

If you can't handle criticism, maybe you're in the wrong business...

(...)

And I don't see how you can compare yourself to an Australian or Irish writer, considering English is the official language in Australia and Ireland... :confused:

How the mouth did grow, do you read "Of Mice and Men"?

Matthias Baerlocher

Just curious, Matthias, are you using a computer to auto translate what you write?

This is really the peak!

My your status is from now on ignorance...

You two persons really must have been at a university, hm...

Did you two persons ever drunk a coffee at a public place, you probably call it, 'there where the scum is'...

Matthias Baerlocher

PS: Now ban me or do whatever...

I'm upset.

How the mouth did grow, do you read "Of Mice and Men"?
How the mouth did grow, DID you ever read "Of Mice and Men"?

Matthias Baerlocher

Did you ever hear/read the word combinations/terms:
- by Illuminati stained
- living language
- whicheverkind
- eXample
- snobbism
- dreamscape
- daymare
- provement (darklol)
- etc...

Matthias Baerlocher

I was wondering if the illuminati would turn up before the thread hit page 2...

Now I'm hoping there'll be lizards.

We won't see the lizards. We're not enlightened enough.

Maybe a newt or two, if we're lucky.

Hey, talking of lizards though, did you know David Icke has his own app now?

Hey, talking of lizards though, did you know David Icke has his own app now?

Really? *checks Android Market*

...only for iThings, apparently. Crap. Though the idea of a conspiracy nut choosing to entrust himself to Steve Jobs is fun.

So what does it do? Can it use GPS to locate any nearby lizards?

Back