• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Grown" and "0.37 - A try to eXplain USA something..."

Did you ever hear/read the word combinations/terms:
- by Illuminati stained
- living language
- whicheverkind
- eXample
- snobbism
- dreamscape
- daymare
- provement (darklol)
- etc...

Matthias Baerlocher

Addition:
- jackonism
- oxymoron Illuminati alive
- discordian extensaris incredibele
- university's | intelligence | packed | into | the | own | lifetime | brain
- peer to peer is what?
- Beerholer
- eXistenzialism
- beer god
- thoughtaris schizophrenis, de pensaris good

Matthias Baerlocher

PS: Is in just one dictionary the term; Yeah yeah! contained?

Wouldn't it be a bit silly to have separate entries for "Yeah" and "Yeah yeah!"?

Beer good: lucky I'm not a bear!

Damnnickerlin, I gone to vacation for ein week and miss das best thread in years. I have GOT to go look at your site, Matt, old boy.

JohnB

Okay, I've got it. eXplain, eXpare, eXperience. You're really manuscriptX, aren't you? Come on, you've been eXposed.

JohnB

Thinking about 2011, I've decided that Mr Bärlocher is my favourite self-published author of the year by far.

For those hungry for more, there's a couple of excerpts and other things here (NSFW, especially on page 2).

Zhis seems to be some sort of phantom thread, showing up in some places but not others in BAR. Unless my computer ist zany gegangen. :confused:

Awww snap! Ya'll trippin! Dat german man just tryin to express himself!
(sorry I don't know any germenglish, and I really wanted to participate.)

It's the CIA. They've found us.

Can you blame them? They must feel really threatened.

I am the private person Matthias Bärlocher, living in Zurich, Switzerland...
I act within the border of international laws...

And I did declare the land USA/the land United States of America war, as the private person, who I am. Three A4 pages of signed war declaration became scanned and sent to a few institutions of the USA, like CIA USA, NSA USA, DIA USA and their last meta ODNI USA; As even to divers secret services of other lands...

The reasons which did lead to this decision, which do fill as mentioned three A4 pages almost fully, became eXplained detailed and lead always to these metas:
- The first mention in this row is, what I do call the “Conspiracy Otherland” made by the USA Illuminati, which had the goal to androidize and behaviorize complete humanity to create a trade-able market simulation with the original humanity...
- USA mainstream's and their companies' version of child behaviorism even spread worldwide...
- USA's wired misbehaves of the type sociopathy and their try to be above foreigners of whichever foreign land...
- USA Illuminati's achieved try to take over platinum light/know and this almost worldwide, which caused strangest situations among divers medicine industries worldwide...
- USA institutions' ignorance about mentions, interceptions about the behave by their informatics and their company owners, as even their 'darknet' spreadings worldwide...
- USA's misuse of their strength of their informatics as being a world-center about this (Silicon Valley and the rest of the monoplic companies with their headquarters in USA), even with spreadings in ranges worldwide...

It is how it is, heavy repression by USA with a idiotic 'precrime flair' and such reasons did lead to this heavy decision, I really don't have fun, since I've done this, but the build up before, which was made by USA was even worse.

Back