• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

guess the tale game - round 2

mr_michel

kickbox
im bored, so im going to start (or should i say end) a new story. i guess some of you know the rules, if you dont check the original thread

four men are reunited in the library of a mansion
a messenger rings the door and delivers a box and leaves.
the man who received the box, opens it and show the contents to the other three men, they nod their approval.
the man holding the box, takes out of it a human arm and trows it in to the fireplace.
the meeting its over and the other three men leave the place.

enjoy

Ooh, ooh. I know this one. But I get in trouble for answering, so I'll just sit in the corner with my Hobnobs.

I didn't know the old one and I don't know this one - incidentally, you never gave the answer to the first one.

Cheers

Martin said:
I didn't know the old one and I don't know this one - incidentally, you never gave the answer to the first one.

Cheers

i was hoping it wasnt over, you can keep posting your questions in the old one, its not aswered yet.

Litany said:
Ooh, ooh. I know this one. But I get in trouble for answering, so I'll just sit in the corner with my Hobnobs.

you are a princess, err i mean, pirate mistress of the seven seas ;)

Back