• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

guess the tale game - round 2

Beatrycze said:
Sorry, I give up...Any clue?

ok, so far we know this group its formed by 5 right handed persons, all of them are missing the left arm, but 1 did cut his after the others did and sent the arm to the others as a prof that he did.

we also know that its not a usual behavior for the members of the group to cut their arms, then something unusual must happened to make them cut their arms.

so the questions should be aim to find
a) what was that unusual event that make them cut their arms
b) whats this unusual still going on, or the absent man had different reasons to do it
c) why the left arm
d) why the absent one didnt cut his arm in the precense of the other four

nice ones
actually this is not specified in the story, but i guess its safe to assume he could go to the meetting if he wanted to, but he just wouldnt be comfortable, driving around with his left arm in a box to be delivered to the other guys and see it burning.

is this some mafia thing? when you cut a finger (i think a japanes gang does this) if you skrewed up?

were the men friends?

is the loss of limb attributable to their particular career?

were all the missing limbs lost in the same fashion?

OK I have to clear up a couple misconceptions I apparently had.

First, you mentioned burning? Did I miss that somwhere? And second, I was under the impression that the owner of the arm which was delivered, was also in the room at the time of the delivery. Is this incorrect?

kasuta said:
OK I have to clear up a couple misconceptions I apparently had.
First, you mentioned burning? Did I miss that somwhere? And second, I was under the impression that the owner of the arm which was delivered, was also in the room at the time of the delivery. Is this incorrect?

its mentioned on the first post, the arm its thrown in the fireplace
no the owner its not in the place.

So his turn was next? And he didn't do it, because they were rescued?
Others were angry because they sacrified their arms, so he did it also as recompensation?

Back