• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guessing this is where I should've first wrote...

Ha, did you reclaim it?
During class? *gasp* I think my little teacher heart just seized :p
Kidding, I'm sure you do fine. Inspiration can strike at strange times.

I reclaimed it yes and it's ok i'm still one of our grades smartest students! I know everything we are talking about in science, science isn't that big of a challenge for me. I love to think about the world and how things work, call me crazy, but I think i'm going to be a 1st generation collage student graduating in science. I'm already enrolled in AVID ( Advanced Via Individual Determination ) and i'm thinking about signing up for CROP or Scholars!

I reclaimed it yes and it's ok i'm still one of our grades smartest students! I know everything we are talking about in science, science isn't that big of a challenge for me. I love to think about the world and how things work, call me crazy, but I think i'm going to be a 1st generation collage student graduating in science. I'm already enrolled in AVID ( Advanced Via Individual Determination ) and i'm thinking about signing up for CROP or Scholars!

It sounds like congrats are in order even if I have no idea what those are :)

Well, I'm a female who is interested in writing. I've been scraping together a book in my free time. It's nothing serious, but, it makes me smile and isn't that all we can ask for when writing/reading?
Well, I'm a female who is interested in writing. I've been scraping together a book in my free time. It's nothing serious, but, it makes me smile and isn't that all we can ask for when writing/reading?

I suggest you learn your tenses if you are thinking of writing seriously. "Guessing this is where I should've first wrote..." is grammatically incorrect. When using modal verbs, "should've", one must follow with a Past Participle verb. Your sentence should read: Guessing this is where I should've first written, not wrote.

Last edited:
Back