• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hallo *waving*

*~EMMER~*

I've been on here for a week or so but i only just found this forum so i thought i would introduce myself lol.

i'm emmer im 15 and i live in England where its always wet. hehehehe. i love reading (obviously) and i've been searching for a good forum for ages. i personally like fantasy books, because i love dragons, magic, elves, wizards and all that jazz. ermm what else. oh yeah. i am trying to write my own book whilst im not at college and a bit of the first chapter is in the writers forum if u wanna look.
i'm totally mad. probably because i prefer the fantasy worlds in my books to my own. because i mean it would be sooooooo kool to fly.

so yeh thats me

byeeee

Welcome to the forum Emmer :)

I have to agree - it's always wet over here (though especially when I have a day off work!) :rolleyes:

Hello Emmer and welcome to the Forum! You're in the right place - there seem to be tons of sci-fi/fantasy fans here. What are some of your favorite books?

Hi Emmer,
It's wet most of the time here (WA state) too. The thing I like about that is it's really cozy to wrap up in a blanket, read and listen to the rain. Not so nice if you have somewhere to go though.

actually its hot with no sun :confused: how very wierd and im ill at the moment so its not very nice being inside and hot

To pigeon erm favourite books??? gotta be.. his dark materials by phillip pullman, The ropemaker by peter dickinson, The wind on fire trilogy by william nicholson and owlflight by mercedes lackney

thankxx

Back