• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hallowe'en 2004

Who?

Hi Liv. I am sorry but I don't know the charecter your going to be for Halloween, not haven read any Jane Austen's books. Please get some photos, so I can enjoy in the moment too.

We usually turn off the porch light and retreat to the upstairs. There usually aren't many kids that come by, so we can't be bothered to sit around waiting for the few that might show up.

Seems like there are more kids in the neighborhood this year, but they're really loud and obnoxious. So we'll probably continue the "lights out" tradition.

I never had any great costumes.

Love to give out candy and see all the little ones dressed up. They're too cute.

My best costumes were the time I went as a pumpkin, the time I was a kangaroo, and the time I went as raggedy anne. Mom made all the costumes and they were fantastic. (I even hate raggedy anne, but the costume was good).

I decorate every year, though not so much this year, as I haven't had time. I have a string of pumpkin lights up and a skeleton and ghost in the window. A few pumpkins here and there (the little ones) - there are significantly fewer of those since I harvested the seeds out of them for the birds.

it is my small pleasure to see kids' dressed and holding bags for candies house by house.

Glad to see you again, chewbecca. :D

Back